Friday 2 August 2013

Paradoxical Pokémon


Link clicking is fun. Look at the fun things I found!

First, there's this, which is fun, if not quite as complex as it thinks it is. Still, it proved good fodder for .gif pilfering for me in the future. Kristy says starting a ".gif file" is the first sign of becoming a successful blogger. Her words, not mine.

Then, I found this, which is thoroughly fun, and worth checking out, if you generally like the same things I do (namely Pokémon and creativity). Here is my favourite. See if you can figure out(you guessed it): "WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!?!?!"




Lastly, butt-punch. Because butt-punch. 

(Mostly) poor Spidey. But also poor Sandman. And, finally, poor comics artist who failed to realize the morbid hilarity of what they accidentally drew. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm inclined to say Farfetch as it always carries a leek and that seems to be well-done bird.

    Speaking of who's that Pokemon...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdQhhOdRueE

    Also, poor Spidey. I'm still trying to figure out how far that fist went in and how many of his organs have been damaged.

    ReplyDelete